- You have at least 2 years of experience executing QA functions, or other transferable technical experience.
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail-oriented and you like drive resolutions to produce a top quality product.
- You represent the customer, so you are comfortable being their advocate
- You understand how to integrate testing into development and delivery processes.
- Able to work with and drive quality best practices across teams at scale
- Experienced with various types of testing, manual and automated.
- You’ve written test plans and automation in past or current roles and have experience evaluating and integrating testing frameworks and processes.
- DevOps experience is valued but not required.
- You are excited to have tangible impact on a product and service used by professors, students, authors, and other faculty
- Lead QA activities, and automated testing for one or two of our cross-functional delivery teams. Provide guidance and mentorship to developers in the team on QA practices. This is a role where you’ll be set up with a team for high impact.
- Collaborate with our QA, Release, and Platform teams on scaling practices and improvements out across the rest of the organization
- Help your team speak more effectively to its domain so that team stakeholders integrate an understanding of quality into decision making
- Help us build out our test engineering practice by collaborating with a new team of Software Developers in Test which will own our test automation platforms and strategies.
- As the voice of our customer, you work with our product management, design, user research, customer success, revenue, and marketing teams to delivery products that exceed quality expectations.
- Work with our Release Manager to prepare for and execute successful rollouts that meet our high-quality standards.