- Prospecting, doing outreach, and implementing calls via zoom or phone and taking them through the platform and selling them one or more seats on the platform. All sales activity and process is managed through Salesforce.com
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for sales and qualified prospect meetings
- Maintain sales prospecting, activity, pipeline report, and sales orders through Salesforce.com Following up within the hour on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing B2B lead gen
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Manage and oversee your pipeline, forecasting sales funnel, and other sales tasks
- Developing lead generation activities / Improve market penetration
- Identifying market trends that contribute to developing new services and products
- Keep abreast of competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- 4- 7 years of Inside Sales experience
- Recruitment and hiring industry is a plus
- Experience selling in SaaS or online marketplace companies to U.S. customers
- Experience documenting all sales-related activities using a customer relationship management tool (Salesforce) is preferred.
- Positive, collaborative, and constructive – a true team player.
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Self starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills