- Work with retailers to initiate product onboarding sessions
- Guide retailers through the initial setup of the chat platform including configuration of product settings, demonstrations of key features and functionality and consultation on best practices.
- Development and ongoing management of product onboarding/training materials, including documentation, demo videos, etc.
- Proactively communicate with retailers post-implementation to ensure product adoption, understand and remediate any issues they are having, as well as solicit feedback on potential areas for product improvement
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure you have full understanding of platform capabilities, as well as be an input for roadmap recommendations.
- Perform Level 1 support for retailer-reported issues and effectively hand off higher level technical issues to help desk/product development teams to ensure timely resolution
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure a consistent and collaborative approach to managing the retailer
- Analyze performance data (usage, engagement, conversion impact, etc.) and make recommendations to optimize the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (marketing, advertising, computer science, etc.)
- Prior experience supporting a digitally-focused product or service
- Previous account and/or project management experience
- Technical capacity with the ability to translate technical language to customer
- Experience using bug tracking software
- Confident presenter with strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in, or supporting, the retail industry a plus.