- Design, implement, and debug software based on requirements and design specifications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Investigate internal and external complaints and take corrective action.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and address issues.
- Work with product management teams in defining project scope and approaches.
- Work with the project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
- Contribute actively to the creation of design specifications.
- Contribute to the production of project estimates and schedules.
- Assist in the development of white papers and training documents.
- Participate actively in design, code, and test plan reviews as needed.
- Follow best practices and internal policies to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability, and availability.
- Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationships
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
The duties listed are not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- For server-side development, experience with Java and Spring Framework is required.
- Experience with Angular and Ext.js is beneficial.
- Experience developing web services and REST APIs required.
- Experience with user experience definition, wireframes, and other modeling techniques is strongly preferred.
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerized deployment preferred.
- Experience in developing using Scrum and Agile methods preferred.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases preferred.
- Experience with Python/Django is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
- 3-8 years of experience in software development