- Design, implement, and debug software based on requirement and design specifications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Investigate internal and external complaints and take corrective action.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and address issues.
- Work with product management teams in defining project scope and approaches.
- Work with project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
- Contribute actively to the creation of design specifications.
- Contribute to the production of project estimates and schedules.
- Assist in development of white papers and training documents.
- Participate actively in design, code and test plan reviews as needed.
- Follow best practices and internal policies to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability and availability.
- Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationships.
Duties listed are not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Experience with Python/Django required (Python 3.8+)
- Experience developing web services and REST APIs required.
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerized deployment preferred (Kubernetes/Docker).
- Experience in developing using Scrum and Agile methods preferred.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases preferred.
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework preferred.
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
- 3-8 years’ experience in software development
- Jenkins (bonus)